Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

MIA


It's hard to write a blog post when your camera's missing.


Even if it wasn't missing, I think I'd still be behind.


Because, as a friend just said recently about herself "I'm just a classic overachiever."



I have that trait too.  


It gets me in trouble more times than I can count.




Because I think I can do it all.



Ha!


I should know better.


Deadlines and commitments for all of those things I said I could do, or THOUGHT I could do, come calling.


Which leads to clutter, and chaos, and sleepless nights.


And creativity.  Which is how this happens in the first place.



I am either around creative women because of my ECMQG affiliation, or I'm tuned into a vast network of creative folks because of IG and Flickr.


I get pulled in by the beauty and enthusiasm of their projects that I want to participate too.  


So I sign-up and commit and create.  But I've lost my real camera.  I know there are pictures on it.  I have my iPhone, which has tons of pictures.  But I have to sync it.  Maybe I'll do that tonight, once it's all quiet.

Or maybe I won't, because I'll be sewing or playing with fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment