Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Production Day


No sewing today.  Just fabric selection and cutting for the latest batch of Trick-or-Eek! lined drawstring bags.  MANY of the Halloween fabrics in my stash didn't make it into this pull.  Is there such a thing as too many Halloween fabrics?  Maybe.  Some people in my family would say so. I don't think I belong to that line of thinking though.




These are the fabric sets for the 14 bags that need to be sewn.  I think my favorite is the 3rd row down, 3rd set on the right - medium black spiders and webs on an apple green background.  I coordinated it with the large white ovals on chartreuse from Robert Kaufman's Celebrate Seuss! collection.  They remind me of GIANT spider eggs!!  How scary is that?  With that thought, off to sew I go.  


No comments:

Post a Comment